“Technical Literacy and Computer Skills: A Modern Work Environment” is intended to reach those individuals within adult education who are likely to stay behind in the labour market due to technological advances in the job market.
The study is intended to be accessible and adapted to various activities, industries, and situations in the business world. In addition, the program attempts to prepare participants for unforeseen technological changes and advancements.
The participants will:
- Increase technical literacy and computer skills with the aim of increasing the ability to cope with change and thus prepare to monitor technological progress in the business world.
- Develop an understanding of digital work environment and the modern work environment.
- Learn skills and confidence to work in information technology and the digital environment in such a way that it can influence their work environment in a positive manner.
- Strengthen their position in the labor market and increase their possibilities for accessing more diverse jobs.
- Online Work and Study
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Solutions
- Operating Systems
- Technical Skills and Literacy
- Security Awareness
Completed assignments, 80% attendance, and active participation.
The course is 45 lessons long and is taught three times a week Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:00-20:30 in the MSS building. The course is based on a certified curriculum from Fræðslumiðstöð atvinnulífsins (The Education and Training Service Centre).
Grants for course fees:
You can apply for grants for course fees at educational funds from your work union.
14. mars – 8. apríl
Hrannar and Hólmfríður at phone number 421-7500 or email@example.com
Published price could be modified if the course is delayed